Skip to content
The idea of pilgrimage – a spiritual journey to a sacred place – is buried deep within our understanding of spirituality and religious practice.
- Dyas, D., Pilgrimage and Englands Cathedrals (London: Palgrave Macmillan 2020)
- Harpur, J., The Pilgrim Journey (Oxford: Lion)
- Hopper, S, To Be A Pilgrim (Stroud: Sutton 2002)
- Lack, K., The Cockleshell Pilgrim: A Medieval Journey to Compostela (London: SPCK 2003)
- Webb, D, Pilgrimage in Medieval England (London: Continuum 2000)
- Palmer, M and M The Spiritual Traveler (Paulist Press 2000)
- Stanford, P, The extra mile: a 21st century pilgrimage (London: Continuum 2010)
- Usher, G., The Way under our Feet: A spirituality of walking (London: SPCK 2020)
- Jones, A, Pilgrimage (Abingdon: BRF 2011)
- Welch, S., Making a Pilgrimage (Oxford: Lion 2009)
- Welch, S., Pilgrim Journeys (Abingdon: BRF 2017)
- Welch, S., Journey to Contentment (Abingdon: BRF 2020)
- Walking the Beatitudes offers the opportunity to explore the meaning and invitation behind Jesus's Sermon on the Mount.
- Sensing Creation invites walkers to engage in prayer through the medium of all their senses.